I’m not crazy about junk food. I often crave for a good biryani or icecream and, that’s it. Recently, I was watching all Colleen Ballinger Mukbang videos and, I instantly started craving Burger and fries. I didn’t desire to order a burger from the popular junk food brands but, still wanted to have it. When I noticed the burger buns at the grocery store, the idea of making a burger at home seeded in my mind. I determined to make a shredded chicken masala instead of a patty. I’m not a fan of Mayo and, cheese makes small pimples appear on my face. A better healthy substitute for cheese and mayonnaise was the hummus. I love Hummus, especially Veggie sticks and hummus. I purchased some Onions and cucumber to stack the burger.
A burger is incomplete without fries. I decided to oven roast the potato instead of making fries.
[New York Nagaram song in the background]
Preparations for the burger:
1. Shredded the chicken breasts and marinated in a mixture made of lime, salt, chilly, turmeric and, ginger-garlic paste, for an hour.
2. Cut a large onion and a tomato.
3. Cut onion and cucumber in a circle and, marinated in lime juice.
Preparations for the potato roast:
1. Sliced the potato in length.
2. Mixed some salt, turmeric and, oil.
1. sauteed the marinated chicken, onion and, tomato, by adding oil, turmeric, salt, chilly, coriander, and pepper.
2. Closed the lid and cooked in simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the sesame seeded burger bun and toasted.
4. Roasted the potato slices in the oven, for 20 minutes.
Stacking the burger:
1. Spread the Hummus over the bun.
2. Placed the marinated round-cut onion.
3. spread the chicken masala.
4. placed the marinated cucumber and, add the extra hummus.
5. Closed the stack.
6. Enjoyed the burger with the yummy potato roast and a little bit of ketchup. Nom Nom!
I had a lot of fun making this burger and, I enjoyed a very bit of it. Hope you liked the story too and, please let me know your comments below.