Hello there! It’s summertime and it’s the season of skin issues. Let me ask you this, how many of you take care of your skin seriously? I know, a couple. In this daily chaos, we don’t even get the time to eat properly. I figured out how my skin looked when I was in the elevator one day. My face and hands were covered with tan and the skin had become extremely rough. I didn’t realize how miserable my skin was and I was even walking in the sun without any Sun protections.
Once we discover our skin issues, we ought not to be the same and should search for the solution! I did likewise but, this time, I searched for the natural skin care remedies. I really liked a few which are super easy to DIY. Let’s begin!
Day 1 – Oats-Curd Face Mask for Removing Tan and Cleansing the Face
Oatmeal has rich anti-oxidant properties which prevent ageing of the skin, also, helps repair the damage done to your skin by environmental pollution, UV rays, and other chemicals. It also moisturizes the skin and makes your skin soft. The curd contains lactic acid which hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
2. Day 2 – Curd and Honey Hair Mask for Removing Dandruff
The Citric acid in lemon cleanses the scalp and tightens the hair follicles. The curd provides nutrients to the hair and gives it a shiny texture.
- Add juice of 1 lemon into 2 tablespoons of curd.
- Apply into your scalp and wash your hair after 15 minutes
3. Day 3 – Tan Removal with Tomato
The acid and potassium in tomato juice restore the glow of the skin.
- Cut tomato into half, apply directly on the skin and keep it for 20 minutes.
4. Day 4 – Rice Water for Conditioning Hair
The Amino Acid and Vitamins in rice water helps to accelerate the hair growth and they also condition the hair.
- Soak the rice overnight and take the water out or, you can boil the rice in water and extract the residual liquid.
- Apply the rice water for 20 minutes and wash it with cold water.
5. Day 5 – Rice Flour and Honey Face Scrub
Rice flour has anti-ageing properties and honey has a splendid antibacterial property, both combined, helps in the restoration of the glow of your skin, as well it ignites the rejuvenation of the skin.
- Apply the paste for 20 minutes, gently scrub the face and clean it with cold water.
From my experience, I can definitely promise you an 85% solution to your skin and hair problems. All the above natural skin cares are worth trying and you will start feeling the change within a week. My tan got removed to 90% and the scalp got cleansed to 80%. You need to repeat the processes at least once in 2 weeks to get excellent results.
Hope this blog helps you out and please let me know how do you take care of your skin through the comments.