Hello there!!! We all spend too much money, on a monthly basis, at beauty salons, especially when it comes to Pedicure and Manicure. From now onwards, you dont need to. Here is a simple and efficient procedure to do pedicure from at home using the products you use on a daily basis.
- Warm Water
- Pumice Stone
- Foot Scrub
- nail cutter
- vaseline for polishing nails
- moisturizing lotion
DIY HOMEMADE FOOT SCRUB:
Foot scrub can be made at home using 3 ingredients.
- Granulated Sugar
- Coconut or Olive oil
- Lemon Juice
Mix 1 cup of granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or Olive oil and, one tablespoon of lemon juice.
Apply the mixture all over the foot. Keep it for 10 minutes and massage gently.
- Take warm water in a basin, and mix well with a mild shampoo. Soak your feet in it for around 15 minutes.
- Scrub dead skin off the heels using the pumice stone.
- Apply the scrub on the foot and massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Wipe out the scrub and soak your feet in cold water for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the dirt from nails using a nail cutter. Mix 2 tablespoons of Hydrogen Peroxide, 2 tablespoons of baking soda and, one tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on nails and, after 10 minutes, brush it out using a nail brush.
- Wash it out with cold water.
- Wipe the foot gently with a towel or tissue paper and apply moisturizing cream.
Doing it once in a month. It protects your feet by preventing cracks and, by providing smoothness. Hope you liked the blog as well as the video.
If you like it, please comment down below and don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel.