Hi, lovelies! Here I present a Henna hair mask which nourishes and conditions your hair. This mask softens your hair and, repairs the friskiness. As the name indicates the main ingredient in this hair mask is Henna (Lawsonia inermis) powder.
- Henna powder – 2 cups
- Tea dust – 4 tablespoons
- Lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- egg white – 4 tablespoons
- Coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Curd/yogurt – 3 tablespoons
- Water – cup
Making of Hair Mask:
- Boil the water by adding tea dust until the water becomes half the cup. Allow it to cool without removing the dust.
- Add lime juice, oil, egg white, coconut oil, curd into the henna powder and, mix well.
- Add the tea water with dust to the mixture and stir well to make it paste.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours (PS: Keeping the paste in iron containers makes the iron to react with the paste and the resultant product is good for your hair)
- Apply the cold mask using a brush and make sure it touches the scalp.
- Keep the mask for about 40 minutes and wash it out with cold water, and a mild shampoo. Apply a conditioner after that.
The Hair Mask has been shared to me by one of my friends’ mom. She makes it and applies it to my friend’s hair once in 6 months. My friend’s hair is super smooth and thus I asked her the secret behind it. Henna is also a natural hair coloring agent and, it’s quite safe to apply on your hair. If you try it at home, please let me know your comments below.